Mulled Red Wine
- 2 Long Creek GSM (bottles)
- 1/2 cup Golden Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Orange Peel - finely chopped or big loops
- Cinnamon Stick
- 1/4 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Orange - thinly sliced for garnish
- 12 Cinnamon Sticks for garnish
Add all ingredients to a four quart slow cooker, stir well to combine, let simmer for two hours and serve with ceramic cups such as a small coffee or punch cup. Garnish with stick cinnamon and thinly sliced oranges.
Because of all the added sugars in this recipe, using a drier red wine, such as our Long Creek GSM, will allow the taste and quality of the wine to come through without being overly sweet.