Mulled White Whine
November 6, 2020
While we usually think of white wines as light, summer drinks, adding some mulling spices and warming it up make it a fantastic fall and winter drink. This version, for a slow cooker, serves 8-10.
- 2 Long Creek Grenache Blanc (bottles)
- 2 Oranges (sliced into rounds)
- 1/2 cup Brandy (optional)
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 16 Whole Cloves
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- 4 Star Anise
- Cinammon Sticks - for garnish
- Optional Garnishes - citrus slices, cinnamon sticks, star anise
This super easy recipe; simply combine the wine and spices, the brandy if you like, in a 4qt slow cooker. Bring the mixture a simmer, cook, and serve. Serve in small ceramic cups or mugs with the garnish(es) of your choice.